PARM-RARE Response Initiative on COVID-19 Pandemic
0Days to go
Target GoalCampaign End Method
7 Campaigns | 0 Loved campaigns
This initiative aimed to reach out to fellow physiatrists in dire need for self- protection gears against COVID-19.
The Foundation with the combined supportive efforts in partnership with caring donors, was able to provide ready supply of protective gears that greatly help in lessening fear of health risks among the recipient-fellow physiatrists and allowing them to maintain the continuity of care for patients.
1) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Donated items were repacked producing a total of 215 packs.
Each pack contained:
• (2) pcs. PPE gown
• 100 pcs. Face Masks
• 2 pcs. Safety Goggles
• 5 pcs. Face shield, and
• 50 pairs of gloves.
These thoughtful donations of our caring donors .,
make it possible for PARM RARE to reach out and
provide for more than 70% of our Fellow
Physiatrists nationwide. Our donors :
• Federation of Filipino-Chinese Chamber of
Commerce and Industry, Inc. thru President
Henry Lim Bon Liong;
• Mason Lodge #59 thru Worshipful Master,
Mr. Stevenson Ang;
• Physician for Peace Philippines/Misyon kong
Tumulong Foundation led by Dr. Penny
• Mr. Jayvee Pacifico of Purple Sea Corp
2) Mask Support/Bracket
Received 6,000 pcs. of mask
support/bracket from ASG, an anonymous
donor. The Mask Bracket is designed to make breathing with a mask on easier, helps the mask to cover face on all angles; & help keep eyeglasses from fogging up.
List of Beneficiary Hospitals are:
1) Navotas Hospital
2) Pasay Gen. Hospital,
3) Ospital ng Makati (OSMAK)
5) Cardinal Santos Hosp.
6) Sn Juan de Dios Hosp.
7) Philippine Heart Ctr.
8) Veterans Memorial Medical Center
9) Quirino Memorial Hosp
10) East Ave. Medical Ctr.,
11) Phil. Children’s Medical Ctr.
12) Phil. Orthopedic ctr.
13) FEU-Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
14) Ospital ng Tondo
15) Laoag Rehab & Physical Clinic,
16) Dr. Arturo P Pinggoy Medical Ctr.,
17) Batangas Medical Ctr
18) Nueva Ecija Doctor’s Hospital and Premiere
Medical Center – Physical Medicine and Rehab Dept
MAK SUPPORT /BRACKET
- ASG, anonymous donor
|Anonymous||₱52,000.00||December 07, 2020|