PARM RARE Foundation and The Philippine Medical Association Outpatient PT Clinic
Landmark renegotiation with the Philippine Medical Association(PMA), the Philippine Academy
of Rehabilitation Medicine (PARM) and PARM RARE Foundation herein represented by PMA President
Minerva Calimag, PARM President Renald Peter T. Ramiro, members of the PARM RARE Board of Directors,
officers, donors and other stakeholders to ensure continuity of rehabilitation services
The charitable undertaking of distributing water and Gerry Cans to the Earthquake Victims was a joint
effort with PEDIATRIC REHABILITATION FUND with the PHILIPPINE NATIONAL RED CROSS DAVAO DEL SUR
CHAPTER and PARM RARE FOUNDATION and PARM MINDANAO.
PMA- PARM RARE INDIGENCY CLINIC
September 15, 2015
- Allergan International Foundation
- Fairbright Enterprises, Inc.
- Quality Medical Trading
- Maria Minerva P. Calimag, MD, MSc, PhD, FPSA,FPSECP
93rd PMA President, 2014-2015, 2015-2016
- Gianina Faye R. Alvarez of Allergan Phils.
- Demetrio James P. Tumulak, CEO & President, Quality Medical Trading